$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Financial Services organisations
Available in Australian content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Financial Services organisations must comply with various legal and regulatory requirements in relation to the handling of complaints and disputes.
Safetrac’s ‘Complaint Handling and Dispute Resolution’ course is designed to assist you to ensure your organisation monitors and addresses complaints and disputes in line with regulations set up by ASIC. It will explain the principles of complaints handling and the process for handling complaints and disputes.
On completing this course, learners should:
- be able to understand what a complaint is and what to be mindful of when handling a complaint;
- understand the steps involved in handling and responding to a complaint; and
- know the difference between internal and external disputes
- What is a complaint?
- Principles of complaints handling
- Process for complaints handling
- Steps involved in handling complaints
- Complaint response
- Retail disputes
- Internal dispute resolution
- Complaint and dispute recording
- External dispute resolution