“Safetrac was able to meet our needs, integrating courseware with our Human Resources system which allows everything to be in one place, minimises updates at our end and keeps the systems aligned. The courseware is very high quality and Safetrac’s creative team were very supportive and helpful when it came to customising and adjusting courses, even if they were the smallest changes. I cannot speak highly enough when it comes to Safetrac’s customer service team. They are responsive every time we reach out for support or guidance.”
Implement vital measures and combat workplace harassment with our guidance.
Compliance deadline approaching – Act before 12th December 2023. Connect with us today.
Sexual harassment affects one in four workers in Australia, making it a serious issue that needs to be addressed. To combat this problem, the Respect@Work Act was introduced, which imposes new responsibilities on managers and employers to prevent harassment in the workplace.
With the looming compliance deadline of the 12th of December 2023, organisations must act swiftly to demonstrate their commitment and establish the necessary safeguards against harassment.
Preventing sexual harassment in the workplace requires more than just training. True prevention requires clear policies, a culture of respect and accountability, and leadership committed to promoting a safe workplace. Addressing underlying attitudes and beliefs is also crucial.
The clock is ticking, Safetrac’s Respect@Work Toolkit can help you prepare and be compliant in time.
To help businesses navigate this complex issue, at Safetrac, we’ve designed a toolkit that can help organisations showcase reasonable measures in preventing sexual harassment within the workplace.
This toolkit will help your organisation:
Business Health Check
Example Policy Template
Helping Australian companies showcase reasonable measures
Respect@Work recognises the multiple key factors work hand-in-hand in creating a safe, inclusive and diverse workplace. Factors include leadership, formal learning, risk assessment and processes, policies and procedures. Safetrac’s Toolkit can help you meet standards and obligations outlined by Respect@Work.
Safetrac Compliance LMS
- Online platform to house training and access for staff to complete training
- Ability to upload your policies within the platform, capture staff acknowledgements and report on these
- Detailed reporting on learning groups, progress, completion and knowledge gaps
- Build your own surveys, questionnaires and audits
- Anonymised surveys: Using our anonymised surveys, you can assess the prevalence of sexual harassment in your workplace and benchmark your progress over time.
- Business Health Check: By accessing our health check tool, you can analyse your current state to see what you’re missing, what you already have in place and what you might need to focus on next.
- Example Policy Template: If you haven’t updated your policies inline with the new Respect@Work laws, we can help by providing you with a template to help you get started.
Legally Updated Courses
You can choose one or bundle as many courses as you’d like depending on your business needs.
Our courses also come in various formats (5-minute and 30-minute modules) and can be tailored based on industry scenarios to make it more relevant for your staff:
- Anti-Bullying and Anti-Harassment
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Equal Employment Opportunity for Managers
- Psychosocial Hazards for Managers
- Psychosocial Hazards for Employees
- Respect@Work for Employees
- Respect@Work for Leaders
- Respect@Work – Positive Duty Guidelines for Leaders
- Unconscious Bias
- Work Health and Safety for Employees
- Work Health and Safety for Managers