$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
For all staff, contractors and volunteers
Available in Australia
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
Immerse your organisation in our transformative First Nations’ Australians – Cultural Recognition training online course that aims to raise awareness and stimulate meaningful discussions.
This course acts as a catalyst for dispelling stereotypes, nurturing empathy, and promoting cultural sensitivity. Addressing historical injustices and misconceptions, it fosters understanding, recognition, and reconciliation while equipping your team with actionable strategies for harmonious collaboration with First Nations Peoples.
Unearth the invaluable heritage of Australia’s First Nations Peoples through Safetrac’s First Nations’ Australians – Cultural Recognition Training module. Gain a concise yet comprehensive historical and cultural background, fostering awareness and appreciation for one of the world’s oldest continuous living cultures. With the integration of practical collaboration strategies, this module offers a unique opportunity to enrich your organisation’s fabric.
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below
By the end of this module, you will have knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander:
- Cultures and languages
- Perspectives of Australia’s history and systemic governmental treatment
- Contributions to Australia
- Terminology and Language
- History and Culture
- Land and Country
- Spirituality, Expression and Connection to Country
- Welcome to Country and Acknowledgement of Country
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- Significant Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander contributions
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Working with First Nations’ people as clients
- What is Positive Discrimination and Affirmative Action?
Request a preview of the course to see all topics covered in this module.