$165.00 inc GST
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time., Accelerated iThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC., MicroLearn iFor learners who may not have long periods of time for training, these courses are broken into shorter modules which can be completed when smaller windows of time become available for training. and ShortBurst iLearners who need a quick summary of a specific area of compliance.
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
At a glance
5-45 minutes online
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Age Discrimination Act 2004
- Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Human Rights Act 1993
- Employment Relations Act 2000
About this course
Bullying, discrimination and sexual harassment can cause major harm to the wellbeing of individuals. While anti-discrimination and anti-harassment laws differ between jurisdictions, the principles remain similar. Every workplace is affected by these laws.
Breaches can incur heavy costs for organisations, including reputational damage, compensation orders, negatively impact workplace productivity, and increase staff turnover.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand the impact of bullying, discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace; and
- understand the precautions and appropriate steps as a manager for dealing with complaints.
- The law
- Discrimination impact
- Morning tea example
- Special services
- External complaints
- Responsibility – vicarious liability
- The defence
- Reasonable precautions
- Flexible working arrangements
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with: