$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
15-20 minutes online
Banking Code of Practice
All personnel who work in the banking industry
Available in Australia
Accelerated iThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
The Banking Code of Practice sets out the standards of practice and service in the Australian Banking Industry for individual and small business customers and their guarantors. The Code provides safeguards and protections not set out in the law, rather it complements the law and sets higher standards than legislation.
Safetrac’s ‘Banking Code of Practice’ course ensures that staff are trained on the information provided in the code. It is a condition of membership of the Australian Banking Association (ABA) that member banks with a retail presence in Australia sign up to the Code.
On completing this course, learners should:
- understand the standards of practice and service in the Australian banking industry for member banks
- have comprehensive knowledge of the Code of Practice
- understand the statement of guiding principles which provides an ethical, customer-oriented and sustainable framework
- understand good decision-making when performing work and serving customers
- Introduction to the Code
- Statement of Guiding Principles
- How the Code works
- Our customer’s banking relationship
- Using our banking services
- Inclusive and accessible banking
- When a customer applies for a loan
- Lending to a small business
- Guaranteeing a loan
- Managing the customer’s account
- Customers experiencing financial difficulty
- Resolving a customer’s complaint
- Code monitoring, complaints and sanctions
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below