$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
15-45 minutes online
Criminal Code Act 1995 (Australia)
Crimes Act 1961 (New Zealand)
All employees, contractors and volunteers
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
StructurediDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time. AcceleratediCreated for learners with prior knowledge, this course type allows learners to control how they engage with the full course content. It delivers scenario-based learning with questions embedded in the teachings and a ‘Learn More’ option, giving learners the option of how they consume/engage the information.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
Globally, governments are seeking to reduce the prevalence of bribery and corruption in business dealings.
Effective internal controls, ethics, and compliance programs are essential to minimising or preventing the costs, legal consequences and reputational damage associated with corruption or the perception of corruption within your organisation.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand the consequences of a breach;
- identify how bribery and corruption can be prevented;
- understand how to comply with bribery and corruption laws;
- understand local enforcement;
- outline guidelines for multinational enterprises; and
- understand their obligations relating to both local and relevant international anti-bribery and corruption laws.
- The law
- Bribes through third parties
- Receipt of bribes
- Facilitation payments
- Third parties
- Gifts and hospitality
- Bribery and corruption risks
- Keeping records
- Who is responsible when a bribe occurs
- Reporting suspected foreign bribery
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with:
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below