“The effectiveness of the training is demonstrated daily by staff’s continued adherence to regulation and legislation. We are thrilled with the success and results of our Safetrac Integrit-e compliance training program.”
At a glance
15-45 minutes online
Criminal Code Act 1995 (Australia)
Crimes Act 1961 (New Zealand)
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time., Accelerated LearningiCreated for learners with prior knowledge, this course type allows learners to control how they engage with the full course content. It delivers scenario-based learning with questions embedded in the teachings and a ‘Learn More’ option, giving learners the option of how they consume/engage the information., Accelerated Multi-Device LearningiThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC..
About this course
Globally, governments are seeking to reduce the prevalence of bribery and corruption in business dealings.
Effective internal controls, ethics, and compliance programs are essential to minimising or preventing the costs, legal consequences and reputational damage associated with corruption or the perception of corruption within your organisation.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand the consequences of a breach;
- identify how bribery and corruption can be prevented;
- understand how to comply with bribery and corruption laws;
- understand local enforcement;
- outline guidelines for multinational enterprises; and
- understand their obligations relating to both local and relevant international anti-bribery and corruption laws.
- The law
- Bribes through third parties
- Receipt of bribes
- Facilitation payments
- Third parties
- Gifts and hospitality
- Bribery and corruption risks
- Keeping records
- Who is responsible when a bribe occurs
- Reporting suspected foreign bribery
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with: