$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Available in Australian and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Risk management is about taking steps to reduce both the likelihood and consequence of a risk so that the organisation best meets its objectives.
Safetrac’s ‘Risk Management Awareness’ course provides you and your employees with an introduction to the field of risk management and provides a systematic process for the identification, analysis, evaluation, treatment, and reporting of risks.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand what risk is;
- understand why risk management is important;
- explain what a general risk management strategy is;
- define what the measures of risk are;
- explain what a risk matrix is; and
- understand how risk should be treated.
- What is risk?
- Strategic and operational risk
- Why is Risk Management important?
- Risk management strategy
- Measures of risk
- Risk matrix
- Treatment of risks
- Controls to manage risks
- Mitigating risks – action plans