$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
20 minutes online
Sex Discrimination Act 1985 (Cth)
Available in Australia
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Workplace sexual harassment is prevalent and pervasive: it occurs in every industry, in every location and at every level, in Australian workplaces.
The Respect@Work training module is designed to provide you with an understanding of what conduct constitutes sexual and gender-based harassment in the workplace.
Everyone has a role to play in preventing sexual harassment in the workplace. Safetrac’s Respect@Work training course will prepare learners with strategies to intervene when they see something that is not right, and address barriers that may be stopping action.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Identify sexual harassment and gender-based harassment behaviours
- Understand the underlying factors of sexual harassment and gender-based harassment
- Recognise their role in preventing sexual harassment in the workplace
- Apply strategies to be an active bystander
- What is sexual harassment?
- Examples of sexual harassment
- Gender-based harassment
- Underlying factors
- Social norms
- What is a bystander?
- Model for bystander action
- Framework for taking action
- Bystander pledge
- Bystander plan