$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
15-20 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Accelerated Multi-Device LearningiThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC.
About this course
The goal of workplace diversity is to achieve a workplace which is genuinely and sustainably equitable for all, regardless of gender, age, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or religious or cultural background.
A workplace that embraces diversity lends itself to many high-level goals, such as increased innovation and better results.
Safetrac’s ‘Diversity’ course focuses on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It will look at stereotypes, prejudice and bias and how this shapes the way we feel, think and act.
On completing this course, learners should:
- understand fairness, diversity and inclusion;
- know the organisational benefits of diversity;
- recognise the influence of unconscious bias, stereotypes & prejudice, and how to address them;
- understand how to create an inclusive workplace; and
- be aware of what steps to take if someone is behaving inappropriately.
- Diversity and inclusion
- The business case for diversity
- Stereotypes and prejudice
- Bias and cognitive bias
- Creating an inclusive workplace
- What to do if someone is behaving inappropriately