$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
Online, via our Safetrac Compliance Platform or as SCORM files for your LMS
All staff & Management
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Interactions in the workplace do not occur in a vacuum, but are influenced by our underlying beliefs, expectations, and attitudes towards others.
We may hold ingrained beliefs about members of a certain group without even being aware of them. These are known as unconscious biases. These beliefs can cause us to discriminate against people – treating them differently based on characteristics outside of their control.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Recognise examples of unconscious bias in the workplace
- Understand the harmful effects of unconscious bias on productivity and workplace relations
- Identify steps which may be taken to reduce the impacts of unconscious bias in the workplace
- What is unconscious bias?
- Example scenarios
- Effects of unconscious bias
- Race based discrimination
- Impacts of unconscious bias
- How can we address unconscious bias?