“Safetrac’s customised content to suit the Diocese has provided us an integral tool for our organisation to upskill our personnel in safeguarding. The software is comprehensive and has been very well received by personnel of different skill levels in online learning. We have found the Safetrac’s team to be responsive, courteous and very helpful. There is always someone available to support our needs.”
These questionnaires are designed for both internal risk assessment as well as surveying your immediate supply chain.
Based on the current Modern Slavery reporting requirements, the pre-built, ready-to-go questionnaires will assist with capturing and collating information in Safetrac’s secure online platform, and provide you with the information you’ll need to feed into your organisation’s Modern Slavery statement.
Modern Slavery Questionnaires
- Pre-built and legally checked
- Assess, with ease, your:
- Organisational compliance, and
- Supply chain compliance
- Customisable, allowing you to:
- Provide your own grading scale and thresholds
- Edit the survey to suit your company and industry
- Capture, collate, analyse & report on data
- Automated scoring to help identify risk
Enquire about the Modern Slavery Questionnaires today
Safetrac’s Modern Slavery Questionnaire includes a Supply Chain Questionnaire and an Internal Staff Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
- The Supply Chain Questionnaire is pre-built with 40 questions, which can be easily tailored to your supply chain
- The Internal Staff Risk Assessment Questionnaire is pre-built with 84 questions, which can be easily tailored to your organisation and industry
- Questionnaires are legally reviewed and approved
- Trackable and auditable – see which suppliers or staff members have not yet started, finished or submitted their relevant questionnaire
- Easily customisable to suit your organisation
Streamline your reporting
Pre-built and legally reviewed
Make an immediate start to your modern slavery reporting with our pre-built questions that have been reviewed by legal experts. Easily edit or add more questions to cater to your broader organisational needs.
Simple analysis of data
Easily see who in your supply chain has and has not completed their reporting obligations – inclusive of your workforce, suppliers, compliance and governance. Filter through results with scores indicating what requires attention, needs improvement or what areas performed well. Explore individual question results and compare answers and results.
Providing your enrolled users with their own set of questions allows you to easily track who has submitted or completed their answers, and those that are pending or incomplete.