“ [Safetrac] took our policies, procedures, images and video footage and constructed a module which matches our brand, relates directly to our staff and their work and was able to run on our existing LMS. The results are great; the module is exactly how we had envisioned it.”
You can trust Safetrac – voted “Best Compliance Training Program” for 11 years in a row.
- Our online training is based on 20 years experience – founded in 1999
- We’ve won LearnX Asia Pacific’s “Best Compliance Training Program” platinum-level award for the last 11 years in a row
- 450+ clients across 23 industries trust Safetrac’s courses and/or platform
- 165,000+ active users currently educated in Safetrac’s engaging courseware
- No Safetrac client rolling out our compliance training annually has been found by a regulator to have an inadequate compliance training program in place.
- 97% customer retention rate
- Exceptional customer experience with dedicated teams providing to customer service and account analysis
- Flexible and customised licensing, adjusted to the needs of the client (SCORM, Platform, Off the Shelf, Customised and Bespoke).
We provide off the shelf content that:
- is written and reviewed by legal experts
- blends the need for legal accuracy with content that is interactive and engaging
- is customisable to the needs, culture, ethics and specific requirements of the client’s organisation
Our compliance platform provides:
- robust scheduling, roll-outs, and reminders
- the ability to customise training programs to suit different users within your organisational hierarchy
- granular reporting right down to question analysis to help you identify knowledge gaps and weaknesses, and potential conduct risk.
Secure and protected
Safetrac’s web-application is hosted in a highly secure and scalable cloud environment. It exists across multiple locations within Australia featuring a high degree of built-in redundancies to provide a robust and fault tolerant system.
Proudly made and owned in Australia, The Safetrac Platform is supported by a local team of experts. It is constantly under development and all enhancements, maintenance and upgrades are made with consideration to up to date security recommendations and best practices.
The web-application sits behind a WAF (Web Application Firewall) and is protected by various industry leading security tools. Data is encrypted at rest and in transit and resides in Australia.
Safetrac is certified for the international standards of ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, which ensures we follow compliant processes, maintenance and auditing protocols. Our ISO certifications are audited annually and we regularly conduct penetration testing, meaning you can rest assured that security is always at our front of mind.
Proudly Australian Made and Owned
Don’t risk it.
At Safetrac we understand that compliance training is more than ticking a compliance box. Compliance training provides an unmatched opportunity to help protect your organisation, your staff and your brand.