$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Personnel who deal with contracts
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Contracts form the basis of all business transactions but, in reality, it is the source of much contention when something doesn’t go exactly to plan.
Safetrac’s training course on ‘Contract Law’ provides you with the tools to better understand the principles of contract law and how to improve your organisation’s position in negotiating, managing and complying with contracts.
It will help you ensure your contracts are negotiated effectively and that best practice is followed in contract management.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand the basic principles of contract law;
- outline best practice processes for negotiating, managing and complying with contracts; and
- understand the contract process.
- Oral and written contracts
- Offer and acceptance
- What does my contract consist of?
- Letters of intent, MOU and HOA’s
- The terms of my contract
- Liquidated damages and penalties
- So how do I get out of this contract?
- How do I manage risk and liability?
- Managing the contract
- Variation and procedure requirements
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with: