$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Available in Australian and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
A Business Continuity Plan is a collection of policies, procedures, protocols and information that is developed, compiled and maintained in readiness for use in the event of a business interruption.
Companies that have a strong continuity program in place and train staff in understanding the program can realise a number of benefits – from getting the business up and running as soon as possible to staff health and well-being.
On completing this course, learners should understand:
- what a Business Continuity Plan is & why it’s important;
- how to identify mission-critical services and determine the maximum acceptable downtime;
- how to isolate the business functions that are required to support mission-critical services & rate the function’s level of importance;
- how to conduct a Business Impact Analysis; and
- what methods can be employed to test the Business Continuity Plan.
- What Business Continuity is & why it’s required
- Identification of mission-critical services
- Relating service delivery to the business function
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis
- Developing & testing the Business Continuity Plan
- Evacuation & firewardens
- Business Continuity Plan awareness