$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
15-20 minutes online
Australian Sanction Laws;
UN Sanction Laws; and
US Sanction Laws
Available in Australian content format
Accelerated Multi-Device LearningiThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC.
About this course
Economic Sanctions are penalties placed upon a country, group or individual by another country to force compliance with their policies. Economic Sanctions are implemented through laws and regulations of imposing countries.
Sanction laws can apply all throughout different aspects of a business including; claims, account payments and in dealing with other business transactions. For this reason, it is vital that staff are trained on sanction laws that may apply to them, even from other imposing countries so as to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
On completing this course, learners should:
- understand what sanctions are;
- know what the objectives of sanctions are;
- understand why they are required;
- have an overview of the Australian, UN and US sanction laws; and
- have a brief due-diligence checklist.
- What are sanctions?
- What is the objective of sanctions?
- What laws govern sanctions?
- Why do I need to be aware of sanctions?
- Australian Sanction Law
- UN Security Council
- US Sanction Laws
- Due-Diligence Checklist