$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
15-45 minutes online
Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Victoria)
Managers course & Employee course
Available in Australian (Victorian) content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time., Accelerated iThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC., ShortBurst iLearners who need a quick summary of a specific area of compliance. and MicroLearn iFor learners who may not have long periods of time for training, these courses are broken into shorter modules which can be completed when smaller windows of time become available for training.
About these courses
Every Victorian organisation has responsibilities regarding health and safety in the workplace. You need to ensure that your organisation is aware of its health and safety obligations to employees, customers and the public.
On completing this course, all EMPLOYEES should be able to:
- understand what is meant by the term health and safety;
- understand their role and responsibilities; and
- identify, eliminate or control office hazards.
On completing this course, all MANAGERS should be able to:
- understand broadly aspects of health and safety in the workplace; and
- understand the obligations of Managers and Officers under the Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
EMPLOYEE OHS Training Course
- Health and safety responsibilities of an organisation operating in Victoria
- Responsibilities of managers and supervisors managing staff in Victoria
- Incident notification
- Inspector’s powers
- Consultation in the workplace
- Defences to an OHS prosecution
- Penalties for breaching Victorian OHS legislation
MANAGERS OHS Training Course
- Health and safety duties to employees in Victoria
- Notification of incidents
- Monitoring and enforcing OHS and penalties
- Manual handling, musculoskeletal disorders, ergonomic principles
- Slips, trips and falls
- Psychosocial hazards
- Emergency situations
This Safetrac course has been built by qualified experienced lawyers.
Enquire about these courses
We can provide trial access to preview these courses. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below