$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
15-20 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Accelerated iThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC.
About this course
Fatigue Management Course
Lack of sleep is a major contributing factor to fatigue. It can lead to a loss to attentiveness which is a serious health and safety risk, which is especially dangerous within roles which require continuous or long periods of driving.
By providing training in fatigue management, staff and management become more aware of the effects of not getting enough sleep.
On completing this course, learners should:
- understand what fatigue is and its causes;
- be able to identify signs of fatigue;
- know what lifestyle changes are needed to manage fatigue;
- understand the legislation around fatigue management; and
- know the fatigue management regulations specific to commercial drivers
- Causes of fatigue
- Fatigue indicators
- Strategies and lifestyle changes
- Legislation and regulations governing fatigue management
- Fatigue management regulations specifically covering commercial drivers