$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
30 minutes online
Financial Sector Reform (Hayne Royal Commission Response) Act 2020
All employees, contractors and volunteers
Available in Australia
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
The Financial Sector Reform (Hayne Royal Commission Response) Act 2020 implements recommendations made by the Financial Services Royal Commission on banning the hawking of superannuation products.
The Act strengthens the existing hawking prohibition in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) by replacing the three separate prohibitions for the hawking of financial products, securities, and interests in managed investment schemes with one general prohibition.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand the changes to anti-hawking prohibition;
- Understand what unsolicited contact is under the anti-hawking prohibition; and
- Understand how the prohibition will impact your role
- What you can do to comply
- Unsolicited contact
- When is contact solicited?
- Advertising and provision of information
- Keeping records and reporting information
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below