“The effectiveness of the training is demonstrated daily by staff’s continued adherence to regulation and legislation. We are thrilled with the success and results of our Safetrac Integrit-e compliance training program.”
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Various state and federal legislation
Available in Australia
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Environmental law is complex and imposes a large number of obligations on companies and workers.
It’s important for you and your organisation to recognise the need to comply with these laws and to maintain appropriate standards of environmental compliance.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand the general principles of environmental law;
- outline the obligations of companies and workers; and
- understand the importance of complying with environmental laws.
- An overview of environmental laws and obligations
- Who can enforce environmental laws?
- What happens if an environmental law is breached?
- Environmental offences and penalties
- Who can be liable?
- Corporate liability
- Vicarious liability
- Liability of directors and managers
- Defences and sentencing
- Due diligence
- Incident reporting
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with: