$165.00 inc GST
About this course
Have you ever been in a workplace situation where a supervisor has made a decision that you didn’t agree with? Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision; whether they would have done the same thing?
The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalised procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions.
This module will teach you everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through mediation.
This course will help you:
- describe what the peer review process is
- apply a process for employees to file grievances and for management to respond
- choose a facilitator and panel
- understand what the hearing process involves, from preliminary meetings to the decision process
- explain what responsibilities and powers a panel should have
- apply professional questioning techniques
- understand why peer review panels can fail and how to avoid those pitfalls.
Safetrac Career Skills
Safetrac offers a range of Career Skills courses that promises to enhance soft skills in your organisation.
This course comes as part of a bundle of the Career Skills courses that are available for your or your staff.