$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Privacy Legislation Amendment (Enforcement and Other Measures) Bill 2022
Available in Australian content format
Entities who handle personal information and have a presence in the EU or UK.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
By taking privacy and GDPR courses, individuals and organisations can gain a deeper understanding of privacy laws and regulations and learn how to comply with them. This can help protect personal information and build trust with customers and clients.
Organisations operating in Australia may also need to comply with GDPR if they offer goods or services to individuals in the EU or monitor the behavior of individuals in the EU.
This module is designed to give you a general understanding of privacy protection, the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the General Data Protection Regulation and its application to Australian Companies.
- The law
- Introducing GDPR
- Personal information
- Privacy Complaints
- Australian Privacy Principles
- Open and transparent management of personal information
- Anonymity and pseudonymity
- Collection of solicited personal information
- Dealing with unsolicited personal information
- Notification of the collection of personal information
- Direct Marketing
- Cross-border disclosure of personal information
- Adoption, use or disclosure of government related identifiers
- Quality and security of personal information
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below