$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
30 minutes online
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Franchising Code of Conduct
Franchisees, franchisors and potential participants in franchising
Available in Australian content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
The Franchising Code of Conduct is a mandatory industry code under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. The Code regulates Australian franchisees and franchisors.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand their obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct; and
- understand how to comply with certain competition and consumer laws which apply to the activities of franchisees and franchisors.
- What is franchising?
- The Franchising Code of Conduct
- Who is not subject to the Code
- Disclosure obligations
- Key documents for potential franchisees
- Seeking independent advice
- Marketing fund statements
- Changes to materially relevant facts
- Franchise disclosure register
- Exclusive dealing and the duty to act in good faith
- Dispute resolution
- Terminating a franchise agreement
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below