$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
30 minutes online
Australian Consumer Law, National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, Banking Code of Practice 2021, General Insurance Code of Practice, Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
Personnel who provide financial advice in the Insurance industry
Available in Australian content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
The life insurance industry, as part of the financial services industry, is subject to extensive legislative and regulatory oversight.
There are also additional industry guidelines and Codes which govern how the industry is to engage with vulnerable customers.
On completing this course, learners should be able to understand:
- how to help deliver quality services to vulnerable clients as an employee, contractor or agent;
- what your obligations are in respect of vulnerable clients; and
- how to assist in increasing client satisfaction with the services we provide and lessen the risk of non-compliance.
- Financial Services Royal Commission
- How can I facilitate informed decisions?
- Life Insurance Code of Practice
- Identifying Vulnerable Clients
- Making a claim
- Customer identification and verification
- Dispute resolution and complaints handling
- Protecting vulnerable clients
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below