“Great communication & proactive support. Great system easy to use & report from.”
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Corporations Act 2001
Personnel who work in financial institutions
Available in Australia
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
The financial services industry has undergone major reform in recent years.
Financial services laws under the Corporations Act 2001 impose a broad licencing and regulatory system that covers anyone who provides financial services in relations to financial products.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- help deliver quality service as an employee, contractor or agent;
- understand why conduct in providing financial services on the company’s behalf must comply with financial service laws and internal requirements; and
- assist in increasing client satisfaction with the services provided and lessen the risk of non-compliance.
- Financial Services Representatives
- Financial Services Authorisations
- Financial products
- Financial services
- Financial product advice
- Purely factual information
- Situations that are not financial product advice
- Dealing in a financial product
- Disclosure to clients
- Cooling-off right
- Complaints handling and dispute resolution
- Misconduct in providing financial services
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with: