$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
30 minutes online
National Consumer Credit Protection Act
Australian Consumer Law
Banking Code of Practice
General Insurance Code of Practice
Personnel who provide financial services
Available in Australian content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
In response to concerns regarding the financial services industry, the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry was established to inquire into, and report on, conduct that fell below community standards and expectations.
This has revealed the need to improve our processes regarding the identification and support of vulnerable customers.
On completing this course, learners should be able to understand:
- how to help deliver quality services to vulnerable clients as an employee, contractor or agent;
- what your obligations are in respect of vulnerable clients; and
- how to assist in increasing client satisfaction with the services we provide and lessen the risk of non-compliance which might otherwise lead to loss.
- Identifying Vulnerable Clients
- Case Study
- The Law
- Banking Code of Practice
- Protecting Vulnerable Customers from Financial Abuse
- General Insurance Code of Practice
- Dispute Resolution
- Module Scenarios/Challenges
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below