$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
20 minutes online
Available in Australian & New Zealand content format
Accelerated iAllows learners who understand the topic proceed through the course quickly should they choose.
About this course
Under occupational/work health safety laws, workers have a duty to be fit and well enough to perform their roles, not to be under the influence of drugs and alcohol, and not to use alcohol or illicit drugs whilst at work.
Your company should aim to maintain a safe and healthy workplace and to limit the costs of drug and alcohol use both on workers and the company as a whole.
Safetrac’s Drug and Alcohol Policy training course provides information on your organisation’s Drug and Alcohol policies and procedures. This course ensures that workers are protected from risks created by drugs and alcohol and understand the processes in place for dealing with drug and alcohol use in the workplace.
Please note: This course requires customisation to best serve your organisation’s policies and procedures.
On completing this course, learners should:
- Understand the risks in the workplace from drug and alcohol abuse
- Understand our legal obligations
- Understand how to speak up when affected by drug or alcohol use in the workplace
- Be familiar with the consequences for non-compliance with our Drug and Alcohol policy
- Why do we have a drug and alcohol policy
- Drug and alcohol impacts in the workplace
- Speaking up
- Speaking up about others