$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
45 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Family and domestic violence is not only a private or personal issue. It affects a person’s ability to lead a productive life and has broader impacts on children, families and the community.
When an employee is living with family and domestic violence, they can experience heightened financial stress, homelessness, isolation, vulnerability and even a sense of shame. Without appropriate support, there can also be many implications for the workplace.
On completing this course, learners should be able to understand:
- what family and domestic violence is;
- the impacts and effects of family and domestic violence; and
- the organisation’s obligations regarding family and domestic violence.
- What is family violence?
- Family violence and COVID-19
- Family violence and employment
- Workplace response to family violence
- Working from home
- Dealing with the impact of family and domestic violence
- Bystander effect
- Identifying family violence
- What can you do?
- Privacy & confidentiality
- Family violence