A course to setting up your work area effectively
At a glance
15 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
To minimise the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19, many employers are recommending that their staff work remotely or from home.
To ensure that your staff’s remote work areas are safe and comfortable, and that your staff are taking care of their mental and physical health, it is recommended that your organisation train their staff to follow the guidelines in this module.
On completing this course, learners should:
- understand what a is good work area;
- know about maintaining a secure workspace;
- be able to take responsible actions towards electrical equipment;
- practice good storage and housekeeping tips;
- take care with physical demand; and
- be able to apply good work practices.
- Work area
- Electrical equipment
- Storage and housekeeping
- Physical demands
- Work practices
- Other factors
- Work surface
- Using a Laptop
- Setting up your peripherals