“Very efficient at assisting with the creation of new units which have been rolled out to staff.”
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Available in Australian and New Zealand content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Dealing honestly and fairly in accordance with a code of conduct is key to a business’ reputation. Part of acting with integrity is compliance with the relevant laws and regulations that apply to that business.
By incorporating integrity and compliance training into your workplace, staff are encouraged to act professionally, with honesty and integrity by upholding the company’s values through their words and actions; in both the workplace and with clients.
On completing this course, learners should:
- explain what our organisation’s values in regard to integrity, honesty, ethics and compliance;
- explain what to do in various situations; and
- explain your responsibilities under the law.
- Integrity and Compliance
- Personal and professional conduct matters
- Act in the best interest of your organisation
- Improper Use
- Social Media
- Public communications and disclosures
- Building Trust and Managing our Risks
- Help us prevent Fraud and Corruption
- Anti-Bribery, Fraud and Corruption Risk Management
- Fighting Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism
- Privacy and confidential information
- Market conduct and Securities trading
- Outside business activities
- Gifts and entertainment
- Environment and Sustainability
- Handling, Management and Compliance