“… internal costs and time saved by Fisher and Paykel more than satisfied the Return on Investment expectations of the organisation”.
Enhance your business culture with Safetrac’s Career Skills courses
Safetrac now offers a range of Career Skills courses that promises to enhance soft skills in your organisation. The Career Skills courses, along with our award-winning compliance training, provide a holistic and multi-faceted approach to learning and development in the workplace.
- Enhance your workforce culture. Personal development skills are crucial in a successful work environment.
- Encourage personal career development. How staff work together and relate to one another is important. Career Skills courses provide real-life skills and attributes that will encourage emotional intelligence within the workplace.
- Maintain brand integrity. A stronger and happier workforce is aligned to the longevity of your organisation.
Compliance Training and Career Skills: A Win-Win Combination
Your staff can build upon the solid foundation of compliance training with career skills.
Important concepts such as Active Listening, How to Have Difficult Conversations or Empathy can assist in the practical application of core compliance training in your organisation.
By providing staff with these personal tools, it will assist them in genuinely understanding and applying crucial aspects of their compliance training.
For example, Active Listening is a skill that is helpful in recognising topics that are mentioned in a compliance course about Diversity and Inclusion or Whistleblowing.
courses and growing
minutes per course
The library of Career Skills courses is constantly growing.
Courses available under the following categories:
- Corporate Culture
- Human Resources
- Performance Management
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Sales & Customer Service
- Supervision and Management
- Team Skills
- Workplace Skills
Easy-to-access and navigate, Career Skills courses can be found on the Safetrac Platform, alongside the core compliance training courses.
Webinar: Safetrac’s new Career Skills
Preview the updated Safetrac platform to see:
- how we distinguish between compliance training and career skills courses,
- how to differentiate between mandatory and optional training, and
- navigating through our easy-to-access platform.