“… internal costs and time saved by Fisher and Paykel more than satisfied the Return on Investment expectations of the organisation”.
‘Engaging compliance’ is what sets Safetrac apart from other training providers.
‘Engaging compliance’ encapsulates not only what we do, but how we do it. It spells out our mission and influences our business values and the way we build partnerships with our clients. Specifically, ‘engaging compliance’ is delivered through:
- Safetrac delivers interactive and engaging content, to enhance learning and retention
- We provide comprehensive full course learning reinforced with shortburst refresher courses and/or booster courses to enhance learner outcomes
- We ensure your organisation complies to Australian and New Zealand legal and regulatory requirements
- Safetrac’s content is approved and updated by content matter experts, such as MinterEllison.
- Safetrac is flexible enough to provide bespoke solutions for your staff/organisation/industry
- Our training content is aligned to your organisation’s goals, ethics and culture, and fosters a culture of compliance across your organisation
- Content engages business units, executives and board members across your organisation
- Our training creates consistency of compliance training across business units
- Compliance content that promotes brand protection through improved knowledge and consistent staff behaviour.
- Safetrac training can be delivered anytime and anywhere on any device, regardless of the geographic distribution of your staff
- Content is delivered in a variety of formats to accommodate different educational and knowledge levels of staff
- Training content can be provided via our dedicated compliance platform or delivered direct to your LMS as SCORM or AICC combines legal accuracy to accommodate regulatory updates.
Safetrac’s ‘engaging compliance’ is designed to maximise the value of your compliance training budget and ensure your staff understand, learn and retain the content to ensure they comply with legal obligations and minimise conduct risk.
Why just “tick-the-compliance-box” when you can get ‘engaging compliance’ with Safetrac?
Invest in the best
A training program alone will not make your business complaint. When you engage Safetrac, you invest in the best available compliance training, customisable to reflect the specifics of your corporate culture and policies and environment.