$165.00 inc GST
A guide to looking after your health when working remotely
At a glance
15 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Working from home can present many changes to our daily lives, routines and habits that can make it difficult to manager our physical, mental and social wellbeing.
Safetrac’s ‘Working From Home and your Health’ course will explore ideas to help staff members look after their health and provides the opportunity to complete self-reflective exercises.
Providing information on sleep patterns, confidence, ergonomics, healthy eating habits, exercise and mental health tips, this course will ensure that staff are given every opportunity to understand how to thrive in their new environments.
On completing this course, learners should have:
- information regarding good sleep patterns;
- tips for positive mental health and physical exercise;
- understand on what is good ergonomics;
- suggestions for healthy eating habits; and
- a positive outlook towards their work-from-home enviroment.
- Sleep patterns
- Dress for the office
- Have a designated office space
- Healthy eating
- Stay positive
- Stay connected
- Be aware of your well being