At a glance
20 minutes online
Available in Australian content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
The uncertainty and instability around the COVID-19 pandemic has the potential to worsen existing mental health issues and create new mental health problems that we haven’t experienced before.
It is so important to prioritise our mental health, especially during the current pandemic. While there is so much going on that is outside of our control, we want to focus on the things that we can do to ensure we’re looking after ourselves and the people we love.
On completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the mental health continuum;
- Identify common mental illnesses and health problems;
- Understand how to access and provide help;
- Identify the characteristics of mental wellbeing; and
- Create a plan for prioritising mental health.
- Mental illness and health problems
- Mental wellbeing
- Factors of mental wellbeing
- Prioritising your mental wellbeing