$165.00 inc GST
About this course
Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger.
We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully.
This course will help you:
- accept there are no standard ways of reacting to change
- see change not as something to be resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted
- understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal
- recognise we may go through a process of grieving before we can embrace the new status quo
- see change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
Safetrac Career Skills
Safetrac offers a range of Career Skills courses that promises to enhance soft skills in your organisation.
This course comes as part of a bundle of the Career Skills courses that are available for your or your staff.