$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Available in Australian content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Risk and compliance management is about taking steps to reduce both the likelihood and consequence of a risk so that the organisation best meets its objectives. There are costs of managing risks that must be balanced against the benefits obtained. Everyone has a role to play in reducing negative business risk.
On completing this course, learners should:
- Become familiar with compliance as an organisational Principle;
- Understand why managing risk and compliance are important to you as an employee, and to our organisation as a business; and
- Learn about the support and resources available to help.
- Compliance as one of our values
- The Compliance Principle – What’s in it for me?
- Compliance and Risk – getting the bigger picture
- Licence Roles
- Core policies
- Role-specific policies
- Continuous Disclosure
- Information Barriers Policy