$165.00 inc GST
Online Compliance Course
At a glance
25 minutes online
Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), Regulatory Guide 274 Product Design and Distribution Obligations.
All employees, contractors and volunteers
Available in Australia
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
Deploy our courses online via Safetrac’s Compliance LMS or opt for SCORM delivery on your company’s LMS.
About this course
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has released regulatory guidance on the product design and distribution obligations (DDO) in Pt 7.8A of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
The obligations are intended to help consumers obtain appropriate financial products by requiring issuers and distributors to have a consumer-centric approach to the design and distribution of products.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand how the regulatory regime will operate;
- Understand ASIC’s expectations for issuers and distributors of financial products; and
- Understand the product design and distribution obligations.
- Purpose of the regime
- Financial Products
- Key terms
- Key obligations for issuers
- Target market determination
- Reasonable steps
- Key obligations for distributors
- Keeping records and reporting information
- Product governance arrangements
Enquire about this online course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below