$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
25 minutes online
Regulatory Guide 271: Internal Dispute Resolution (RG 271)
Available in Australia
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has released Regulatory Guide 271: Internal Dispute Resolution (RG 271) on internal dispute resolution processes that financial organisations need to adopt when dealing with consumer and small business complaints.
This guideline outlines how financial services firms must deal with consumer and small business complaints under their Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) procedures.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand the dispute resolution standards and requirements set out in the Regulatory Guide 271
- Understand the requirements for a dispute resolution system; and
- Understand the maximum internal dispute resolution timeframes
- Financial Organisations
- Dispute Resolution Framework
- Complaints and identifying them
- Internal Dispute Resolution Process
- Responding to complaints
- Systematic Issues