$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
45 minutes online
Available in Australian and New Zealand content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
Are you and your employees aware of how to protect personal information? Are you confident of what information can be collected, retained and passed on to others?
Safetrac’s Privacy and GDPR training course is designed to give staff a general understanding of privacy protection, the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the General Data Protection Regulation and its application to Australian Companies.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the Australian Privacy Principles
- Understand how to apply the principles within the workplace
- Understand when the European privacy laws may apply
- Know when to take action to protect people’s privacy
- The law
- Personal information
- Australian Privacy Principles
- Dealing with unsolicited information
- Direct marketing
- Data quality
- Security of personal information
- Access and Correction
- The GDPR
Enquire about this course
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
Or submit the form below