At a glance
15-45 minutes online
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
Any personnel who take credit card details
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time. and
Accelerated Multi-Device LearningiThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC.
About this course
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (or PCI DSS) refers to a security standard which helps keep credit card details safe and secure.
Compliance with PCI DSS can bring major benefits to your business including improving your reputation and ensuring long-standing customer engagement.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand PCI DSS;
- understand why PCI DSS compliance is important;
- understand the requirements of PCI DSS;
- know what is sensitive information;
- know the requirements of the organisation; and
- understand how to find out more information.
- What is PCI DSS?
- Why is PCS DSS compliance important?
- PCI DSS requirements
- Sensitive and non-sensitive data
- What is storage?
- Benefits of PCI DSS compliance
- What happens if we don’t comply?
- How do we stay compliant?