$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
20 minutes online
Available in Australian content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
The current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic can cause heightened stress and anxiety. Your organisation has a responsibility to support employees and reduce risks to your employees’ mental health.
Workplaces, both the physical location and the activity of conducting work, can be a protective factor as well as a risk factor for mental health problems and illness.
On completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand their obligations to support staff’s mental health and well being;
- Manage mental health hazards and risks;
- Understand the importance of early intervention; and
- Support the recovery and return to work of staff.
- Mental health at work
- Your obligations
- Managing hazards & risks
- Assessing the level of risk
- Control measures
- Mental health promotion
- Early intervention
- When to intervene
- Supporting recovery and return to work