$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
15-45 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured iDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time., Accelerated iThis course type is designed for learners with prior knowledge, giving learners more ability to self-direct how they engage with the full course content. Using scenarios with voice-overs, tests within the course, and a ‘Learn More’ option, learners can engage the course on any smartphone, tablet, or PC..
About this course
As the world becomes smaller, it is increasingly important to have an understanding of the differences between cultures when interacting and doing business with others. Culture has a direct impact on how your customers perceive you and their decision and actions.
Safetrac’s training course on ‘Cultural Sensitivity’ deals with different aspects of cultural sensitivity and provides employees with an understanding of why cultural sensitivity is an important factor to your organisation.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- define cultural sensitivity;
- understand the different components of cultural sensitivity;
- outline types of discriminatory behaviour; and
- create an improved customer service experience through a greater understanding of cultural differences.
- Components of cultural sensitivity
- Common difference between cultures
- The goal of customer service
- Body language
- Voice, pitch and tone
- Listening skills
- Communicating over the telephone
- Cultural awareness checklist
- Cultural sensitivity examples
- Do’s and Don’ts
This Safetrac course is built in conjunction with:
Take the next step
We can provide trial access to preview this course. Enquire today about training your organisation with Safetrac.
To train yourself, the cost of this course is
If you want to train your business or do more than one course, please enquire via the ‘Multiple users’ option above. Rates reduce when training multiple users.