At a glance
30 minutes online
Available in Australian, New Zealand, and Region-neutral content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
With many businesses adjusting their operations in response to COVID-19, it is important that employers are informed of their responsibilities.
It is essential that employers understand their rights, the rights of their employees, and the terms of the JobKeeper subsidy before making changes to their workplace.
On completing this course, learners should be:
- equipped to make decisions that satisfy the Fair Work Act;
- informed so to act appropriately according to industrial instruments (awards and enterprise agreements); and
- able to manage staff appropriate to contractual demands.
- Workplace and COVID-19
- Flexible Workplace Arrangements
- Salary Cut and Standing Down Employees