$165.00 inc GST
At a glance
30-45 minutes online
Available in Australian and New Zealand content format
Structured LearningiDesigned for learners with little prior knowledge, this course type takes the learner through the course subject sequentially – one step at a time.
About this course
A conflict of interest arises when private or personal interests conflict with your professional responsibilities. However, it is important that staff deal with any conflict of interest in the correct manner.
Training in this area can ensure staff are aware of how to handle conflicts of interest that may occur within the workplace, this encourages staff to prioritise or tackle personal and professional conflicting issues that have an impact on their work performance or tasks.
On completing this course, learners should:
- be able to understand what a conflict of interest is;
- understand how to deal with conflicts of interest; and
- understand the different situations where a conflict of interest could occur.
- What is a conflict of interest?
- Is it an actual or potential conflict of interest?
- How do conflicts of interest arise?
- What is a relevant conflict?
- What are third parties?
- Procurement and tenders
- What is bid-rigging?
- Gifts and benefits