A wide range of mercantile agencies and associated organisations are involved in debt collection and recoveries activities. This industry is highly regulated and there is a raft of mercantile specific compliance obligations that need to be met.
To help organisations to satisfy their mercantile specific compliance obligations, Safetrac has developed a range of mercantile specific compliance courses that address debt collection and recovery related laws:
- Mercantile Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing;
- Mercantile Competition and Consumer Law;
- Mercantile Debt Collection;
- Mercantile Equal Employment Opportunity;
- Mercantile National Consumer Credit Protection;
- Mercantile Privacy; and
- Mercantile Workplace Health and Safety.
For more information about these courses, please call 1800 170 830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org